lundi 22 avril 2013

LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS ON THE BLOG OF LES SNYÜLES!

Now it's possible to leave your comment in an anonymous way, you don't have to have an account on Google or anything else....

If you want to sign your messages, you could always do it.

Thanks for your encouragement and support !
MHR

1 commentaire:

  1. Dear Marie-Hélène
    I've been hearing some recordings of Des Snyüles with great nostalgy.
    I was a member of Lola dancing group and probably the last generation that
    used to come to Le Logis in the 80's.
    I tried to find more information about Le Logis in internet, but I couldn't find any.
    What happened, it closed in 1987?
    I still have many lovely memories from that period and have always been thankful for all the hospitality and organisation. Our generation have long lasting loving memories about Annecy, it remains forever in our souls.
    there is a facebook groupe of old lola members: https://www.facebook.com/groups/340287397878/

    I thank you for sharing the blogg with us. It would be nice to see some photos...
    with love
    tanja

    p.s. I did the announcer during our concerts in Annecy and surroundings, but I can't speak well French any more... so I please you to excuse me for writing in English!

    i'm on fb tanja simic federici

    RépondreSupprimer